My clever niece said these are really easy to make. One of the teachers gave her one at school as a treat. My niece said, ‘These taste like Cherry Ripe balls.’
When she went home, she asked mum if she could make them. She used ‘The Google’, found the recipe and made it for Christmas. They go down a treat for Chrissy.
- 6 X 52g chopped Cherry ripe
- 1 packet plain biscuits (Marie white)
- 2 tbspn cocoa
- 1 tin condensed milk
- desiccated coconut (rolling)
- Break up Cherry ripe add to blender.
- Add packet plain biscuits and cocoa.
- Blend together. Put into a bowl.
- Add condensed milk. Mix.
- Roll into sticky balls.
- Roll in coconut.